Sunday, July 24, 2011

To Be Stupid or Not Be Stupid. That is the question.

Hum. I started 10th grade today. It was pretty intense. Word of advice: when traveling around the world, and you hope to get some schooling done while traveling, BRING SCHOOL SUPPLIES. Even if they say the teachers and/or store will provide them, you need to bring them with you. I don’t care if you have to pay the stupid overweight fees on the luggage. Make it number 4 on your priority list, next to clean underwear, toothbrush, and Sammy the Teddy Bear.
Anywho, I really do hate being the new kid. I mean, the kids are nice and everything, but just the fact that I know that I’m out of the loop on most conversations, is all but maddening. It’s weird being on the other side of the fence(aka ocean). Metaphorically. I’m usually the one on the inside of the jokes and pick up lines; in fact I think I may be the causes of most of those jokes and pick up lines. Yah, it’s weird being an outsider. I have a new respect for all you new kids around the world. I bid you my condolences.
Since its open campus for lunch, I went over to the Ledebuhrs (We’re their neighbors now! We finally moved out of that pathetic Translator Lodge (: ), and had a Papua New Guinean specialty: tuna, rice, and green beans. Hey, don’t make that face at the computer screen, it actually was quite yummy. Unfortunately, since we do go home for lunch, it feels like the day just got exdended. Times 2. And it probably doesn’t help that the school day goes from 8:20 to 3:45. Mhm. The world’s longest first day. Suck. Actually, it couldn’t have been quite the longest first day; come to think of it, the first day of junior high was pretty dang long.
Okay, so this is so totally off the subject, but I read my other blog post a few days ago. The last part (before the PS)? Wow. What was I smoking when I wrote that? Pardon my stupidness when I thought up that particular pick up line.
Tangent! Geez, I’m like turning into a Mrs.Seagle over here. “Just shows how much I love you. Mrs. Seagle” (says in mocking, sarcastic Meliah voice) Anyway, another day of school tomorrow. Ugh. But, at least I won’t have to go through that some-what retarded school assembly for new imbiciles who can’t seem to find their way to Spanish 2. Ehhem. I was like 15 minutes late because I couldn’t find the darned Spanish room. Yeah, so I pretty much made a glorious and utterly amazing entry that everyone wanted to see, in the middle of a foreign language class that you’re never gonna have to use anyway, because you’re first year was taught in the Mexican Spanish and now you’re learning Spanish 2 from those Spanards. And because you’re even farther away from Mexico (and Spain) a then you were in the States. Actually, I just slunk in and no one noticed me (hardly). Yep. That’s how I roll.
Well, Mom wants me to go to sleep. Even though, it’s like 3 in the morning, Wednesday, for you guys, I want to get to sleep sometime in the 12 hours before I have to go through the agony of another school day in July.
Night everyone. Hugs to all. And kisses for those who were previously preselected at this time. Hoho. And to all a good night. <3
-Meliah Michael

1 comment:

  1. MELIAH.!!!!!! I know how that feels.!!!! i hate being the new kid too. unfortunately, i've been new for three years since i've transferred to THREE different high schools. D: btw how can someone NOT notice YOU.?!?!?! u're 5'11.. i bet ur probably 6" now. -_- TALK TO ME.!! i miss u.

    ReplyDelete